Hi guys! Sharing some of my current beauty favorites on the blog today. I've always been in to makeup and beauty so I want to start doing more posts like this here. So, I wanted to share with you guys some of my new and holy grail finds that I've been loving over the past couple months. Also make sure to comment some of your summer favorites or blog post ideas you would like to see!
1. Tarte Brazilliance Plus Self Tanner - This stuff is GREAT! I have more fair toned skin so this stuff is perfect for me. It's not too dark and has the perfect olive undertone so it doesn't turn you orange. It's a gel formula and comes with a mit that is super soft and makes applying the self tanner so easy! I feel like it is super difficult for you tanner to come out streaky and uneven when you use this... I don't know how they do it, but if you are just starting out with self tanner this is a perfect option for you! I've used many different self tanners throughout my life and by far this is my favorite.
2. Kat Von D Lock It Foundation - I've been using this product for about a year and half now and I still absolutely love it. If you're looking for a full coverage foundation that doesn't feel heavy then this is the one for you. It's also sweat proof so it makes going out in the heat bearable if you have to. I love the flawless look that it gives me skin and it covers all of my redness which is amazing.
3. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer - This took me forever to try, but once I did I understood all the hype behind it! This concealer is absolutely amazing. It gives you a flawless looking undereye and also doesn't crease on you. I only use a few little dots because a little goes a long way, so it will actually last you a decently long time. I also really like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, but the Tarte concealer is giving it a run for it's money.
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - This stuff is amazing for the summer when you want that natural summer glow. I will say though, if you like a more matte look you probably won't like this powder, and some days it's not my favorite. However, on days when I want to glow up I always reach for this powder. It's super lightweight and makes your skin look flawless!
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlight - I love putting this under my foundation or on days when I want a more natural look I'll just put this on under my Hourglass powder! I use the shade Champagne Pop ( Becca's collaboration with Jaclyn Hill) which is the perfect color for almost any skin tone! It's also super pretty if you want to add a little bit of glow to your shoulders or collarbone if you're wearing something that shows a little skin!
6. Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer - If I made a video or blog post called "Jaclyn Hill Made Me Buy It" this would be one of the top items on the list. This is seriously the perfect shade of bronzer for me! I know they recently made a darker shade (yay!) so if you're a darker complexion than me you'll have to try that one out... but when I'm at my palest or when I have a little bit of self tanner on it always looks good! It also doesn't hurt that it smells like a tropical paradise!
7. Tarte Ready Set Radiant Setting Spray - I've been looking for a good setting spray for a while now and I decided to give the Tarte one a try after testing it in the store (it smells amazing btw). I'm already almost out of it because I really can tell a difference in my makeup when I use it and it definitely holds up... it's been gym tested even though I never suggest wearing makeup to the gym.
8. Casey Holmes x Smashbox Spotlight Palette - It is no secret that this girl LOVES a good highlight... if I'm not glowing to the heavens then you know something is wrong with me haha! However, my Spotlight Palette in Pearl has such a variety of ways that you can use it and I love that. You can have a nice natural glow or layer the different shades to make a highlight so beaming that it blinds everyone near you. It comes in two shades and I definitely will be picking up the palette in gold for the summer time!
9. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - It is no secret at this point that I am a fan of Tarte Cosmetics! I have loved their blushes for as long as I can remember. Their shade range is beautiful and the formula is amazing. It doesn't feel heavy and a little bit goes a long way because they are SO PIGMENTED! The color that I have been reaching for the most lately is Achiote, but I really love so many of their blushes all year round. They're also mostly a matte formula which I love to layer highlight over.
10. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner - At the beginning of May I decided to pick up an old favorite of mine, I'm alway trying to find good liquid eyeliners to use. I've always said that the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper was my holy grail (and it still is) but I forgot how amazing the Stila liquid eyeliner was! It's so easy to create a wing because the tip isn't too stiff. It's not quite as precise as the Kat Von D liner but it's definitely one of my top picks!
11. Benefit Roller Lash - This is hands down my holy grail mascara. I'm so in love with this stuff that I always come back to it and it's so hard for me to try new mascaras. It really separates and curls my lashes and just makes them look so pretty and natural! I'm not a fan of mascaras that clump your lashes together so I was super excited when Benefit launched this mascara because I can't live without it now!
12. Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eye Shadow - I always say you can always add a little bit of glitter to your makeup look... so this liquid glitter eyeshadow in Kitten Karma is amazing! It's such a gorgeous rosey toned color and I love it. There's no fall out when you apply it, and the best part is that it doesn't burn your eyes when you apply it. I definitely want more colors in this so maybe you'll see them in a YouTube video in the future!
13. I've really only been wearing a few lip colors over the past couple months... I've been obsessed with the KKW collaboration with Kylie Cosmetics my favorite colors have been Kimberly and Kimmie. They're so lightweight and feel very comfortable on the lips. I've also been loving my matte lipstick in KoKo K which was my first lip kit I bought. They're just the perfect nude lips and I've been very into just keeping a natural lip look lately.
WOW I feel like I just talked about so much stuff, hopefully you were able to understand everything that I wrote about because I know I tend to ramble at times. Anyway, let me know what some of your favorite beauty products have been lately in the comments below! Thanks for reading!!